All orders of wetsuits will come with a rubber bucket (also known as a trug) for convenience. Customers are welcome to use these trugs although we advise they are only used for wetsuits, towels and swimwear. We also recommend the use of trugs for rinsing wetsuits. We sterilise and rinse all wetsuits before renting them out again. If you have booked in advance with us, we aim to provide dry wetsuits for every order however we cannot guarantee that this is always possible.
To maintain the high quality of our wetsuits, we will take details from a credit card or driving license as a security deposit. We ask that you phone us to provide this information at least 48 hours before your arrival. If we haven't heard from you before this, we may contact you. If we still do not have your deposit details on the day arrival, your order will be held at our facility and you will be able to provide us with this information upon collecting your order. While we understand that wetsuits undergo general wear and tear, we will ask for remuneration of up to £80 per wetsuit for damages which do not fall under this category or any wetsuits that are not returned.
Our booking system comes with a comprehensive size guide. We strongly encourage that measurements are taken and used to choose wetsuit sizes when making a booking. If you do find that your wetsuit doesn't fit, we do offer the possibility of a wetsuit exchange but we cannot guarantee that we will have all sizes available in stock or that they will be dry. If we are unable to find a suit that works for you, we are able to refund the price of the suits that are not used. If your wetsuit is damaged before you use it, please let us know as soon as you can and we will do what we can to ensure a replacement/repair. Any wetsuit exchanges will need to take place at our facility, located at The Point, during our opening hours which can be found on our website.
If you wish to cancel your order, please visit your account on the website or get in touch with us. You must make any cancellations at least one week before your scheduled arrival date to be entitled to a refund. If you wish to cancel after this, we advise you to contact us directly but cannot guarantee a refund.
Delivery (The Point & The Navigators)
- Your wetsuits will be at the property before you arrive.
- We recommend checking your wetsuits as soon as you can, in case any need to be changed. If you do require a swap, please let us know as soon as possible.
- When you leave, please leave your wetsuits just outside the front door of your property in the provided trugs, so that we can collect them. We recommend photographing the wetsuits as you leave them.
Click, Collect & Drop-Off
- Please collect your order on the day you have booked for. If you are arriving later than this, we ask that you let us know your new arrival date in advance.
- Make sure to check our opening hours to see when you can return the wetsuits. If you have booked the wetsuits for seven days but need to return them sooner, we ask that you let us know in advance.
- Contact us before booking to discuss your wetsuit delivery. We may ask for a delivery fee.
- We will discuss the best way to get the wetsuits to you and the best way to get them back to us!
- Where possible, we will bring spares when delivering in case any of the sizes are wrong. However, please note that this may not always be possible.